*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/418939-First-day-back
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#418939 added April 12, 2006 at 12:47am
Restrictions: None
First day back.
I started my old job again today.

It was pretty heart warming gong back there. I can't even count the number of people that came up to me and were genuinely happy to see me back. People I didn't even think knew me were coming up to welcome me back.

But as they say, all good things come to an end.

During my second hour back Shauna brings to my attention a blog written by April, which another coworker brought to her attention. I will let April say it in her own, articulate words:

"You know I think Van Ru hates me because I am gay......Well you know what FUCK VAN RU THEY ARE DIRTY COMPANY TO WORK FOR NO ONE GO THERE THEY WILL FUCK YOU OVER.......THEY SUCK BIG FUCKING MONKEY DICK AND BALLS.....On to other things....I guess my ex Shawn went back to Van Ru......Thats awsome I wonder how much dick Shauna had to suck to get him his job...Oh wait they were going to fire me because he cried to Ron and yeah I am gay is another reason.....But I got to quit before they had the chance fucking idiots....Oh well I will move on to better and bigger things"

This was brought to my boss' attention, which led to a meeting between Shauna, Ron(the boss), Tony(another boss), and myself.

I have never been so hurt, or angered, by any single person in all of my life. At least, not this quick.

I've just been so angry all day, and hurt. Deeply hurt. I don't even know why I'm so hurt, I just am.

It's like it has pushed me to a point where I just don't care anymore, yet at the same time I just want to break down. Ugh.


© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/418939-First-day-back