*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417468
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#417468 added April 5, 2006 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
Ends don't justify the means...& looking for a book
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I often wonder about where George W. Bush went wrong. Something had to be terribly wrong with the way his parents raised him. No, parents aren't always to blame, but I'm willing to consider a possible exception in this case.

I can't tell ya'll how many times I've just wanted to slap Barbara. What the hell did she teach her son? Tell me why she is not at the White House whooping her son. What is she waiting for? What a disgrace!

We're seeing women mistreated and poorly represented in societies. It appears to me that in cultures where the role of women are undervalued, there are almost too many serious problems to count.

How do I judge a country? By the way a society is allowed to treat women, and this includes how women allow themselves to be treated.

Women are not all and always helpless creatures.

I don't have the time to list all the countries where the contributions of the female gender are limited, restricted, and hidden. I'm just glad I don't live there, or have to raise children there.

I even think it was a woman who invented the wheel. Why do I think it was a woman who invented the wheel? Because while the men were out hunting and gathering, it was women left to tote and carry everything they drug home when the men came back from their hunting and gathering excursions.

I place a very high value on what women contribute to a society. I place the same high values on the contributions of men. I really don't see a difference purely based on gender. I'm kinda thinking, "The same difference..."

I'm looking for a book titled: Girls of Riyadh

If anyone can tell me where or how to get my hands on a copy, I'd really appreciate it.

The book does not appear to be available on Amazon. HELP!

Here is what I read that makes me think I'd like to read this book...

http://egypttoday.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=6447



© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417468