*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419027
by X-Bug
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1093300
Raziel's life is somewhat mediocore and lonley, but can one tiny event change it?
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#419027 added April 12, 2006 at 12:08pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 11: The Yellow-Eyed Girl that ties it All Together
Chapter Eleven: The Yellow-Eyed Girl that Ties it All Together

The girl had a bright and shiny grin across her face, inching several miles long it appeared. Raziel narrowed his eyes as the cold gun barrel lie in between his eyes.

“Y’know... we have to stop meeting like this.” He said in an annoyed tone, as the girl’s grin got even wider. Jennifer, Raziel thought coldly. Then, as Raziel stood almost eye to eye with her, he noticed something.

“Wait... yellow eyes!” He exclaimed. “Your that girl... who tried to kill me with the explosive package!” Raziel said, finally understanding who this so called Jennifer was. Jennifer chuckled under her breath.

“You’ve just now noticed? Seriously, what a half-wit you are...” She paused, holding the handle of the gun tightly. “Lust controls people, you should know. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say if I weren’t so cute you would’ve recognized me a long time ago...” Jennifer paused again, and loosened her grip on the handle, but then tightened it, and put her finger over the trigger, applying some pressure to it.

“But... you had your chances. You could’ve came to my side... but no, you didn’t. Why are the-” Raziel interrupted, which was probably a bold thing to do for someone who had a gun pointed at their head.

“Listen lady... I don’t exactly know what your talking about as ‘your side’ but I do know this... I’m in a hurry... and if you don’t move, I’m gonna be late, so get out of my way.” Raziel said aggressively. Jennifer’s grin faded.

“Well... I’m afraid I can’t do that.” Raziel had had enough; in one swift motion, he swung his arm and smacked the gun out Jennifer’s hand. It slid across the sidewalk, and Jennifer began to chase after it. But, Raziel pushed her to the ground, and picked up the gun himself.

“You wouldn’t dare...!” Jennifer yelled, beginning to get the idea that Raziel might shoot her. Raziel opened the gun barrel, and then emptied the ammo, and then, threw it as hard as he could, and the ammo landed in a nearby gutter of a roof. He then slammed the gun hard on the ground, shattering the barrel.

Jennifer stood up and winced. “You just keep fighting... no matter what we do you’ll never stop. Don’t worry... once you notice it, it’s all over.” A sly smile crept over her face and Raziel interjected.

“What the hell are you talking about?” He shouted, but then, Jennifer dropped a tiny pea-sized ball, which began to rapidly unleash a thick, black smoke. Raziel began to cough over his mouth and dropped to a knee, seeing if he could make out anything. However, all his efforts had failed. Jennifer had swiftly fled and Raziel had little hope of finding her now.

“Dang,” He said, “I have no way of finding her now.” Raziel continued the walk to football try-outs.

A stripper danced around a pole, in only bra and panties. She slid up and down it and bent down, touching her toes.

“You like?” She asked lustfully. Corey shook his head in a disapproving no.

“Well then, you’re at the wrong place!” The stripper said angrily and stopped dancing around the pole. “Gosh, men like you are such hypocrites!” The stripper walked away with a self-pride filled strut.

Hawk stared over at him, confused. “Hey Corey, I thought you wanted to go here.”

“I thought I did,” Lie. “But... it’s not what I expected it to be. It just feels weird now that I’m here.” Corey explained.

“Er, everyone has that kind of feeling when they first go to a place like this!” Hawk said, as if he was right. Corey just stared at him.

“I’m afraid that’s not the point... I have a bad feeling about this place and I don’t like it. I’ll be leaving.” Corey walked up to leave and Hawk followed.

“I never said you had to go too.”

“Well, without you... it just isn’t fun. I only came here because I thought you’d like it.” Said Hawk. Corey pondered.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I’ve never really been a big fan of strip clubs and such... but I thought younger guys were. Suppose not everyone is the same.” Hawk said as Corey and him exited the club.
© Copyright 2006 X-Bug (UN: davey21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
X-Bug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419027