*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419084-New-Member
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#419084 added April 27, 2014 at 6:29am
Restrictions: None
New Member
I've done something I thought I'd never do today. I met up with a member of WDC! Well, actually she wasn't a member until today but I'm pleased to have helped crackedbizkit join the site and I hope it will bring her as much pleasure as it has myself.

We've had a great day and it didn't rain once. *Shock* My friend June and I travelled on the train to Newark, a very attractive and historical town in Nottinghamshire. There we met Jane and helped her set up her account here. We've been for a pub lunch - low calorie of course and they had a bottle of wine while I stuck to fruit juice. And if you believe that you'll believe anything. lol We've perused the shops and had a good natter and all in all, it's been the sort of day I love. We must do it more often.

So, welcome crackedbizkit and get that portfolio filled up! lol

Tomorrow I'm off on another train to my sister's house and will be staying overnight before returning on Friday. I think I may get a little behind (in my dreams} with blogs, but I'll do my best to catch up once I've recovered from the hangover I anticipate I'll bring back with me. *Sick*

Here are a couple of photos of Newark.




© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419084-New-Member