*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420228
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1062373
NO more humor... just more tragic, sad, sick, twisted goings ons - Sorry
#420228 added April 18, 2006 at 7:24am
Restrictions: None
Where were the media while Bush was stomping for this LAW:
2 million scores ignored in ‘No Child’ loophole
AP: With help of states, U.S. government, schools duck potential penalties

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12357165/

Whose surprised at this type of delibrate manipulation?

Bush and his croonies are smart men. This is no accident.

And the fact that states are perpetuating the callous evil in NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND is nothing more than following in the footsteps, down the path that America's leaders forged for them.

NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND was a law about money. Everything the Bush Regime has done is about money.

All my children are grown and well out of school, but I pity those who have supported Bush. The men and women Americans have elected to represent America's best interest have failed - miserably.

And the media - where were they when this law was being pushed down our throats. Didn't anyone read this
No Child Left Behind?

Why are the media only coming to us now telling us about the loop holes? After the fact, After the law has become LAW is just a little late, don't you think?

No, I'm not surprised, really. The only ones paying for what Bush has done is the children. Yep the children. And lest we forget the soldiers. Yep the soldiers. The one who are in Iraq and other foriegn places getting killed, or are just waiting for one of the bullets that buzz by their heads to take it off. The widows and orphans are just more victims of the Bush administration.

Does anyone else find it Amazing that the only people that have protested, and taken to our American streets in noteworthy numbers are the people who are either supporting the illegal immigrients or the illegals themselves.

The media now taking Bush to task on what he's done all this time - just makes me sick. Where have they been?

The first thing an invading army does is take over the media. Bush had almost succeeded - I don't know if "better late than never" is any kind of an acceptable excuse.

I just want to know where all the intellectuals, you know, the really smart people have been hiding since Bush elected himself President. Don't tell me he didn't elect himself. Oh, yes he did, right along with 58 other million people, and that was the second time. The first time Bush was elected somehow if fell on his brother Jed's state of Florida.

What does everyone else read with their morning coffee?

Enjoy you newspaper and your coffee.

Damn...

© Copyright 2006 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420228