*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420839-Catching-up-on-the-week
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#420839 added April 21, 2006 at 9:10am
Restrictions: None
Catching up on the week
Well, it's been a pretty uneventful week. Just a few things:

On the 15th when I got to work the supervisors said, "Steph, I see you #1 Easter as a day off and lost it. Do you want it back?" I said, "Hell, yes!" hehe.

So I had Easter w/Andrew. I was happy. I took him to the 12:45 mass a church. I figure he's 4 and can control himself a little bit better. He did good until after communion when he just laid himself out on the floor. I figured it was time to go.

Then we went over my mother-in-law's for Easter dinner. It was nice and low key.

Monday I got my 4Runner in for service. Tuesday, on my day off I had to go into work for a meeting.

Also on Tuesday, I got a chance to see the shrink concerning some personal issues with my own mother. It was a good session and I'm glad to go. I need to go. I need to work these issues from my end to give me peace of mind.

Wednesday I went back to work. haha. I've been really watching what I've been eating and weighing myself because I need to watch the weight gain. So far so good. I've got to work today and Saturday and I have Sunday off. I'm going to try to take Andrew to church again and we go to do his "Little Church at 10:30. I have Sunday off. I also need to try to get into the Toy dealer to have a little bit more work done on it.

Brent and I took Andrew to Macaroni Grill for a night out yesterday. We had a good time and Andrew is better at restaurants now that he's older which is good. It is nice to get out every so often and have that family time.

Sounds, exciting, doesn't it?




© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420839-Catching-up-on-the-week