*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423003-Love
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#423003 added May 2, 2006 at 10:39am
Restrictions: None
Love?
Straight from the pages of V.C. Andrews 'Seeds Of Yesterday', just wanted to quote something i found sounded really nice.

His burning eyes showed such intensity and interest I was enouraged to go on, especially when he asked,
"How do you explain love?"

"I don't know how to explain love, Bart. I don't think anyone can. It grows from day to day from having contact with that other person who understands your needs and you understand theirs. It starts with a faltering flutter that touches your heart and makes you vulnerable to everything beautiful. You see beauty where before you'd seen ugliness. You feel glowing inside, so happy without knowing why. You appreciate what before you ignored. Your eyes meet with the eys of the one you love, and you see reflected in them your own feelings, you own hopes and desires and you're happy just to be with that person. Even when you don't touch, you still feel the warmth of being with that one person who fills all your thoughts. Then, one day you do touch. Perhaps his or her hand and it feel sgood. It doesn't even have to be an intimate touch. An excitement begins to grow, so you want to be with that person, not to have sex.. just to be with them an dgradually grow toward one another. You share your life in words before you share your body. Only then do you start seriously thinking abbout having sex with that person. You begin to dream about it. Still you put it off, waiting, waiting for the right moment. You want this love to stay, to never end. So you go slowly, slowly toward the ultimate experience of your life. Day by day, minute by minute, second by second and from moment to moment you anticipate that one person knowing you won't be disappointed, knowing that person will be faithful, dependable... even when she's out of sight or you're out of sight. There's trust, contentment, peace, happiness when you have genuine love. To be in love is like turning on s light in a dark room. All of a sudden everything becomes bright and visible. You're never alone because she loves you and you love her."

© Copyright 2006 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423003-Love