*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423517-I-Cant-Go-On-Like-This
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#423517 added May 4, 2006 at 2:14pm
Restrictions: None
I Can't Go On Like This
I don't how much of Katie's horrible behaviour I can deal with. I said hello to her when she came in from school and she tutted and rolled her eyes at me, then got mad at me. She said she was going to move in with Dad, Mum cried lots. She said I hated her, not true! I don't know what the fuck her problem is, but it's just not a good enough fucking excuse to treat your family like shit all the fucking time.

Where's my lovely little sister, who I regarded as my best friend????

She's rude, ignores us, gets aggressive with us, lies to us. I just...I don't need this when I've got my fucking A-Levels starting in 11 days. She doesn't understand that instead of running away to Dad's, she could just change her fucking attitude. Depression my arse. She's just turned into a horrible, horrible person. Sometimes she's lovely. Just most of the time, she's such a spiteful, rude person. I can't stand living in this house with her. I can't wait to move out to somewhere where someone I love isn't ignoring me or shouting at me. I can't ask her a fucking question without her getting mad at me. I can't do anything right with her. And now that she's got mum upset, I just can't fucking deal anymore. If she wants us all to not like her around, she's doing a good fucking job. Even if she's having a really hard time at school, there's just no need to be so plain nasty to your own family.

I hate living here.

© Copyright 2006 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423517-I-Cant-Go-On-Like-This