*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423945-Its-Hard-to-believe-its-been-almost-two-weeks
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#423945 added May 6, 2006 at 5:03pm
Restrictions: None
It's Hard to believe it's been almost two weeks!
         It doesn't feel like two weeks since I was last here. Sheesh. Some days flew by (usually the ones with the least pain), and some felt like they took forever, either from the pain or the fatigue.
         I was actually so worn out when I got home from work this past Friday night (5/5) that I actually took a nap right off the bat, had Kenzie get me up at 10:00 to watch Numbers (we both love that show!) and we did that and ate a late supper together.
         Then this morning, she and I got up and checked out an estate sale nearby. The piece we wanted had been sold but we got our hands on a great bunch of record albums. Not CDs, the OLD record albums. From the 50s and 60s. for a buck each, 3 for $2.00. We got 18 of them in great condition. Yes, we have a turntable to play them on. Actually, we have two. LOL
         Then, wouldn't you know it, I fell asleep again, in this chair, between that time and my daughter's soccer game. So we'll see what time the energy disappears tonight.
         My legs have been bothering me all day, especially the knees. I had to do some knee bends during the soccer game to "loosen them up" and take away most of the pain. I'll be stretching them again after I send this and before I start some writing on my latest piece here.
         Kenzie's been doing pretty well the last few days, but then she had an appointment with the chiropractor last week, which always helps. But the pains never really leave us entirely alone anymore. THAT part we're used to. It's only a question, from moment to moment, of "What's going to hurt, and how bad will it be?
         I'll do my best not to be so long between updates. That's better for everyone, us included. Take care, all!

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/423945-Its-Hard-to-believe-its-been-almost-two-weeks