*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/424574-A-Bit-of-A-Strange-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#424574 added May 8, 2006 at 9:47pm
Restrictions: None
A Bit of A Strange Day
         Greetings again, all! Today was a bit weird for me, and one that hurt Kenzie a bit.
         For some strange reason I have no chance of figuring out, my legs hurt me more this morning than they did this afternoon. That's backwards from the usual routine. They're bugging me more now, but it's 9:34 PM. Sheesh. We'll see what they do tomorrow.
         As for Kenzie, she did a good bit more walking today then usual as she and her son Derek had some shopping to do before taking a trip later this week. During all that walking, she had a misstep, and it threw her back and her knee out. She's going to try to get to the chiropractor's tomorrow, and she's resolved to be very careful on the trip, and will make a visit to the chiropractor when they get back. She's catching up on some sleep at the moment. All that activity drained her energy. Nothing new there, for either of us.
         We'll see what tomorrow brings.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/424574-A-Bit-of-A-Strange-Day