*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429177-A-Variety
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#429177 added May 29, 2006 at 12:35am
Restrictions: None
A Variety
         Sorry it's been a week since my last entry. Had a lot going on around here and at work. Upshot of it all is that both Kenzie and I had a variety of aches and pains that ran the gammet from being barely noticeable to extremely painful.
         On her side, she had a few days where she ended up 'shutting down' and needing to nap during the day, with one day where it happened twice in the SAME day.
         My side? I've had a few nights where I shut down at a reasonable hour, often between 10 and 11 PM, but it came on so rapidly that I didn't have time to get my usual shower. I just get to the bed, lay down and I'm out within seconds. Except when my legs were killing me. And that was really bad one day. Right after getting home from work, I shut down AND my legs were all tightened up as I'd mentioned in earlier entries here. The combination was the first of it's kind for me. I'd never shut down right after work before. And the thing was, the only real relief I got from the leg pain was when I was laying down. Even sitting in this chair - or any sitting position - didn't help. Meaning - it wasn't enough to just be off my feet. Not this time. Only when I laid down did I feel any relief at all, and even then it wasn't making me pain free.
         Hopefully the next few days will be better for both of us. We shall see. *Smile*
         And just so you don't wonder, I may or may not be able to make an entry tomorrow. Kenzie and I have a Wed. night deadline on submitting our stories about Fibromyalgia for publication, and we just received the opportunity today. So I'm likely to be busy writing that since I'm off work for the holiday tomorrow and can devote a good amount of time to this idea and do it properly. See you all ASAP.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429177-A-Variety