*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431225-A-Few-More-Tough-Days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#431225 added June 5, 2006 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
A Few More Tough Days
         Yep, you read it right. Last Thursday, my stepson's girlfriend moved back to Memphis (Derek will follow in a few months). Helping them get everything packed and loaded in the rented truck wore Marilyn out. She called me a little before I would have called her (at 4:15, to say I was heading home from work) and she said she was going to crash for a while. She was exhausted.
         She woke up about 7:05 PM.
         At that time I was up the street at our Towship's Admin building for a zoning meeting, supporting a new small bsiness owner who had applied for a variance to help him expand his business. From the tone of the meeting, and the board's own staff findings, he should get the variance. *Bigsmile*. I hope so.
         Kenzie was up when I got home about 8:15, but I was pretty worn out by then. Not much got done around here that night. *Smile*
         Friday night was also shot, but this time from MY side. I crashed in the bed as soon as I got home from work, sleeping till about 7 or 7:30. Sheesh.
         Saturday morning wasn't much better. I worked from 7:30 to 10:30 AM, came home, made a quick trip to the store and the bank, came home and crashed again, from about 2:30 to 5:30. Not how I planned on spending my weekend. Thankfully, it wasn't a weekend my daughter was here. But it could happen anytime. Sunday was pretty good, I actually got some work done in the yard. Just not all I planned.
         Tonight, I feel a little run down, but not totally drained of energy like Friday and Saturday.
         We'll see what the rest of THIS week brings. See you all soon.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431225-A-Few-More-Tough-Days