*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429851-Here-I-Am
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#429851 added May 31, 2006 at 5:09pm
Restrictions: None
Here I Am
I feel like I've been gone forever! But not quite, just in Virginia Beach. The water was fabulous, the sun was hot and boy did I get tanned (with plenty of sunscreen on)! ANd when we got back to Philly boy was it HOT! Well that's how I like it, minus the humidity.

I have so much catching up to do on my favorite blogs and e-mails but I needed to stop by and make it known that I am still alive.

Also, for those of you who are tired of the drama between my upstairs neighbor and myself I apologize in advance (but hey this is my life) because I have some more news on that front....here it is from a friend in an adjacent building who e-mailed me...(lol, she is very dramatic if you couldn't tell with the exclamation marks!)

this girl is moving in with her mother..who also lives there in your building!! And..this girl is pregnant!! I was told that the brother is living with the mother also..so this is a grand mess!! The mother wanted everyone to feel bad about this business..but really..Management did her a favor..by letting her move into one of their units..because this girl has bad credit..and could not get a Apt. anywhere..and her mother had to pay them one years rent..as collateral..in order for her to stay there!! I do have connections..and if this is the same person that I believe it is...then...this is the way the story goes!! It's more involved then this even!!

okay so this is too much like a soap opera...LOL...but I couldn't help the drama....I admit that I can be too nosy for my own good...

I will however post pictures as soon as I get my $1500 yes that's right, my $1500 computer back ontrack. I can't believe that I've had so many problems with this computer in less than three months of having it...

p.s. also more to come about my trip and how much a man Dave needs to prove himself to be....

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429851-Here-I-Am