*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430315-Get-Your-Own
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#430315 added June 2, 2006 at 9:33am
Restrictions: None
Get Your Own....
Okay Dave and I need another computer. Or he needs to get a job soon. Or I need more patience or something.

Basically I get home after work and I have ideas in my head about things I want to go online and do. Visit this site, go to the other sites -mind my business. I'm so busy at work that I don't really have time to go online so in my head I plan to do it at home. This would be an obvious choice. The thing is when I get home Dave is ALWAYS on the computer. Always! I mean you have all day to look and apply to jobs and send e-mail and look at pictures and download superman screensavers to the computer - do I really have to ask you to use the computer?

I hate feeling like he's doing me a favor letting me use the computer as if he hasn't had ALL day to be on it. I think I'm also a little irritated that he hasn't found a job and he could be working doing what he knows best, but he's tired of that and wants something new. Okay, I'm all for something new and being excited about your work but can we be a little realistic here? Clearly you're starting school in three months and well money is necessary.

On top of this I bought the computer and so at times I'll feel like this is MY computer - I mean really.

We haven't really transitioned properly or fully into the what's mine is ours and what's his is ours - for the most part we split things right down the middle, but at times like with the computer I'll pay separately because Dave doesn't have it (and in some cases is too cheap to spring for it)...I think I have an inkling of why many marriages end in divorce due to money issues...

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430315-Get-Your-Own