*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430404-Damaged-Goods
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#430404 added June 2, 2006 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
Damaged Goods
17 Azamat 163 B.E. – June 1 – 2, 2006 A.D.

Damaged good, shared DNA, imperfection, crushed crackers everything humanity has in common. I’m genetically related to every other human being on the planet. Country of origin, religious affiliation, political persuasion, cultural heritage, skin tone or degrees of insanity doesn’t wipe out that relationship. It doesn’t matter whether, as the Bible and the Qur’an imply, that kinship traces back to the creation of the first human beings by God or whether, as the fossil evidence suggests, that connection goes back to a root race that lived in Africa. Humanity is a single species, genetically related, and sexually compatible.

Components of the human species can kill each other over national origin, religious affiliation, political party membership, ethnic tradition, vengeance or for some other equally ridiculous reason. The excuse used to validate the murder of another human being is just that an excuse that calms the conscience and removes guilt; this is the only thing excuses are good for to remove individual feelings of guilt.

The same genetic code that created serial killers, such as Jack the Ripper or Albert DeSalvo, also created Albert Einstein, Beethoven and Mahatma Gandhi. This same genetic code created every human on Earth. This same genetic code, with slight difference accumulated over time due to the prerequisites of survival, descended from my remote ancestors, connects me with both past and future, ties me to the rest of humanity. This same genetic code connects all humanity making it a single species. Is there another component in the human being that acts along with the genetic code upon the individual?


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430404-Damaged-Goods