*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430945-the-pursuit-of-oblivion-part-2
by RaHa
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1102930
As we speak, jealous Time flees.Seize the day, believing as little as possible in the next
#430945 added June 4, 2006 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
the pursuit of oblivion part 2
Ok... So as I was saying.
This crush type thing that was going on was a little bit scary to me.
And now that it has turned into a relationship it has been scaring me a little bit more. I really think that this guy is decent and nice and really very perfect.
Is anyone really this perfect? And this is what I wanted of course and now I am scared to death of it. It is always like this. Grass be greener on the other side.
What I find so facinating about him is that he just took five intentional years off dating and while he just did date someone else, that didn't last past a few weeks and now here he is with me... who didn't end up taking the time that I wanted.
He took five intentional years off of getting laid.
Why?
He was hurt in a previous relationship. That has to be a lot of hurt.
Anyway, so now I have him and I am wondering if he is in that "I want to settle down" mode.
hmmm. Settling down. All of the world's mixed emotions come from that thought.
I realize that it has been like a week and so I am not taking this that seriously. I am scared though in the way that I am thinking.

© Copyright 2006 RaHa (UN: raha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaHa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430945-the-pursuit-of-oblivion-part-2