*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1101179-Seven-Stars
by RaHa
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1101179
A magical feast for the Gods
It was all innocence at first. A few glances and hidden smiles. It was beautiful, rich and passionate. A secret love forbidden to the outside world and filled to the brim with canopies of promise, hopefulness and joy. Love shared these dreams and nourished heartfilled desires.
Rique lay back in the clouds with his silly images for the future, quite unaware of the dark and twisted feelings that would soon crush down upon him.
For there were many things yet to be discovered and these things could burn the soul like fire. And fear would entrap Rique and enrage everyone around him.
Rique, the King of Imagination, had drempt for himself a sensual, warm and passionate goddess. This goddess he created in a past interests image and cultivated her to perfection. As she only existed in the past he tried to create her again for the future. Diligently he worked away to find his lost love and find out to where she had wandered. A sign from the Gods told dear Rique that he would be seeing her again in due time and that patience was a virtue he must create within.
Now, the wandering goddess had been away for quite sometime. She was following the Call of the Gods in a faraway land. Her goal was self discovery, enlightenment and freedom of her mind. At one time she had been a very troubled Goddess indeed, lost in the temptations of the material world. The Gods showed her release from her burdens by placing her in the strangest of lands. Among strange faces and ways she recreated herself to her own liking and became a very happy goddess indeed. In this land she was called Seven Stars after the star like marks that suddenly appeared on her flesh. Stars in this land were a symbol of unmistakable inner beauty.
© Copyright 2006 RaHa (raha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1101179-Seven-Stars