*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430947-Time
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1033101
Many stories are being told about climbing a mountain; this one's about faith.
#430947 added June 4, 2006 at 9:34pm
Restrictions: None
Time
How time work so fast! I can just imagine how I was struggling from dire want. I was a young lad, I didn't know what to do and where to go. My ambitions were numerous - as they say, numerous as the sands of the seashore. Well, that is exaggerating. But, anyway, there were so many things I wanted to do but I just couldn't do any one of those things. Later, I found myself in a worst situation that I couldn't find a way to get out of it anymore. Fast forward to the present and I realize after so many soul-searching situations that there is a purpose for everything. They were made and God allowed them to happen for a purpose.

We just have to wait. Yes, wait and be patient. That is the way of God. That is how I should learn, I told myself.

More than two decades ago, I was lying in my bed, looking blankly at the ceiling, and imagining horrifying things like death, and blood, and end (the end of me). After an accident, I was totally devastated. But before I want to proceed further, I want to state here that I am now seated on my wheelchair and writing things that inspire me and inspire people. Or, at least I want to inspire people - my family, my friends, and strangers.

I thought that a hospital room is next to heaven, or maybe hell. Yes, because people there are always wearing white - white uniform, white bandages, and white faces. So maybe, I told myself, this is a prelude to heaven (if not hell). But that was only because I had not been confined in a hospital for a longer period of time, that the experience was very unforgettable, and traumatic. More traumatic than the actual experience itself.

I want to tell people, or you who maybe reading this, that experiences - bad experiences - can be overcome, and the key there is patience. That's right, God wants us to be patient. He has taught us in so many ways to wait for our time. There is a time for everything, He said. Everything under the sun. A time to cry, a time to laugh, a time for healing, a time to be in bed in a hospital, and a time to be happy. But there will always be a time to be in heaven with Him. That's for sure.

© Copyright 2006 Alimohkon (UN: manabanski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alimohkon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430947-Time