*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431500-Gimme-A-Break
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#431500 added June 6, 2006 at 6:52pm
Restrictions: None
Gimme A Break!
I have a bad attitude right now. Everything is getting on my damn nerves! I just called to change the shipping address of a package I ordered right after I got my new job, because they don't accept personal packages (I find this out after having like 6 things sent there) and I have two last things on backorder. So the place informs me that they can't change the shipping address. This makes no sense at all to me, especially if it hasn't shipped and won't ship for another MONTH!

I'm like what the fuck is so hard about changing the address.

(I'm irate with this lady, this after telling my experiences with irate callers when I do that type of work - I didn't think if that until I hung up, but I still didn't care because at least I sound nice and helpful on the phone -at least that's what Dave says)

The damn thing won't even ship until July but its their damn policy to not change it. And what happens if it gets sent back - well they credit my card and the order is basically cancelled. I could cancel now, re-order (lose my damn discount) and have it shipped where I like. But, hello, I want and need the damn discount! Needless to say,

I'm PISSED!

Plus I think my company already sent one of my packages back because I got a notice saying it shipped more than a week ago...its this one lady Jacquie, whom I e-mailed and let her know that I got her message about the policy but a few more things were still coming due to the fact that I couldn't change the shipping address...she wrote back she understood (liar!) well actually she said "No, problem!" but obviously there is a problem because she needs to teach me some kind of lesson by sending my packages back.

Already pissed, earlier I had asked Dave to take out some ground turket to thaw out. I should have known that he would just take a rock hard package and stick it in the fridge as if I needed it for Friday

HELLO! did I have to say can you take out a pound of ground turkey and place it in a bowl of water so that it will be thawed out when I get home...apparently so...

then I get home and there's a card from my new neighbor with all these peace and love messages, and prayers and whatever else, (I'm in a bad mood, threw it back on the bed) - apparently I have some mother earth peace and happiness new neighbor, drinking her chai and burning her incense (her words)

maybe I'm being a bit harsh, clearly she will hopefully be better than Ms. Ghetto Persona, and she did write a nice note asking for patience while she buys carpets today (mind you I've barely heard her so far)...everything and everyone is just getting on my nerves -luckily Dave isn't here.

Speaking of which, he got an interview today, for something he actually wants. (He's turned down things he hasn't been interested in) And I'm excited for him. I hope its going well (it was for 6 p.m.) so we'll see...

I really need to pray for patience and mercy and grace...

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431500-Gimme-A-Break