*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430912-And-the-Verdict-Is
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#430912 added June 4, 2006 at 6:36pm
Restrictions: None
And the Verdict Is?
Kelly wrote back. She was very polite and even thanked me for writing her and went on to tell me that she was thinking of me too. She sort of invited me to come by her place during the Odunde celebration next weekend but she never directly answered my invitation about going to see a movie and having lunch. She just sort of gave her own invitation now forcing the ball into MY court.

arhg!!!

why do these things have to get so complicated? All she had to do was accept or decline my invite or say hey, lets me up before the movie at this thing next weekend.

Anyway, I saw that she had written me today (she took about a day and a half to reply) so being the non-adult that I am, I am not going to reply until at least mid-day tomorrow and I guess I'm either forced to accept her implied invite or ask her point blank about the movie...we'll see

I was actually able to get up and go to church this morning. I didn't get to sleep until about 5:45 a.m. because I was so wired from my shift. I didn't sign up for any more shifts because I don't really want to work on Sunday...

one peculiar thing is that I have to ask people if they live in a home or an apartment (so that I can get the apt. # if applicable) and many people feel they need to announce that they live in a trailer home. I always get slightly taken aback when this announcement comes because I can tell that they are embarassed and I reply with over enthusiam - though I don't think they can tell...the point is I don't need to know you live in a trailer home, if your trailer doesn't have an apartment number than you can keep it to yourself.

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/430912-And-the-Verdict-Is