*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434468-All-Good-Things-Must-Come-To-An-End
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#434468 added June 18, 2006 at 6:41pm
Restrictions: None
All Good Things Must Come To An End...
         That's right. Found that out again first hand this week. For once, I had a couple pretty decent days in a row. Minimal pain, even at night, though its presence was still noticeable. It felt great to be relatively free of pain while walking, especially since I try to walk about a mile each evening as part of my exercise program in dealing with the diabetes. But, just like the old saying "All Good Things Must Come To An End", that did too.
         For the second Saturday in a row, Tiffany and I went bowling. She hadn't been bowling in about 2 years, and it has been at least 10 for me. Both weeks, we did better when we left than we did when we started. Last week we bowled 12 games, last night we bowled 16. I love the exercise, and I love to bowl. But I was feeling things last night after 16 games. Hard telling how much was from bowling for the first time in years, and how much was from the Fibro, but I could tell the Fibro was involved. By bedtime my legs will killing me as always, but so was my back, in places it doesn't usually hurt.
         Today was better, until Tiffany and I rode our bicycles together for abotu 1/2 hour around our subdivision. Sitting here now, I'm not too sore, but the fatigue has set in (it's 6:30 PM).
         Kenzie wasn't as lucky. Her back's been bothering her more than usual recently for the last few days. And this weekend it was really bad. She couldn't find a comfortable positino, which ruled out going bowling with Tiffany and I, even as a spectator, and taking a walk with us last night. Hopefully things will settle down for her soon. And hopefully my beginning regular bike riding and bowling in addition to the walking will help the diabetes issue in a couple ways without setting off the Fibro too often. THAT remains to be seen. I'll let all of you know what happens. See you all next time!

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434468-All-Good-Things-Must-Come-To-An-End