*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434765-Chapter-Seven-Making-Changes
Rated: GC · Book · Sci-fi · #1111813
What if you could go back and change things? Would you?
#434765 added June 19, 2006 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Seven: Making Changes
The day that she had been dreading was finally here. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she approached Joe and Dave on her bike. Even knowing what was about to happen, she felt strangely nervous. Part of her considered turning around and riding back home, but she didn't think that would solve things, not in the long run. She had to react differently. But how? Well, no more time to think, they were blocking her path now and she was forced to stop the bike.

"What's up, guys?" Claire forced a smile on her face, trying not to let on that she knew what was going on already.

"How old are you?" Joe asked.
"Twelve, why?"
"What grade are you in?"
"Seventh."
"You wear a padded bra, don't you?"

Oh, gods, there it was. THE question. This was the moment she had been dreading and anticipating. She remembered how she had answered the first time and decided that, for the most part, honesty was still the best policy.

"No, I don't."
"We think you do," Joe continued, a smirk on his handsome face.
"I don't care. I don't wear a padded bra," Claire could hear the indignation in her voice and hoped she wouldn't lose her cool and make things worse.

"Betcha a dollar you do!" Dave piped in. They were a couple years older than her and very good looking. Maybe that was part of why she had been so stupid as to take the bet the first time. Still, if she didn't, she knew what the threat would be.

"And if I don't bet?" Claire snapped.
"We'll tell everyone that you do wear a padded bra," Joe responded.

Her older mind told her it didn't matter, but it DID matter to a twelve year old. What your peers thought mattered more than anything. She couldn't change this part, it would hurt her more than help her. She knew it.

"I bet you a dollar I don't," Claire sighed.
"You have to shake on it," Joe held out his hand, smiling broadly.

Grimacing inside, but determined not to show it, Claire shook his hand.

"Now, I have to prove it, right?" her voice was resigned.
"Of course," Dave laughed.

The next part she already knew...they went up into the trees, part of the way up the bluff and both boys stood staring at her, waiting.

At twelve, she'd been shy and unable to lift her shirt. Joe had had her raise her arms and done it for her. She still remembered his eyes getting big and the boy who never swore saying, "Holy shit!"

Taking a deep breath, she whipped her t-shirt up over her head, revealing her bra. Then, unlike the first time, while the boys drooled, she pulled the bra down, baring her full, 38DD tits for them to ogle.

"Holy shit!" Joe gasped.
© Copyright 2006 Grandma Penguin needs help (UN: mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grandma Penguin needs help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/434765-Chapter-Seven-Making-Changes