*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435289-drifting-to-sleep
by RaHa
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1102930
As we speak, jealous Time flees.Seize the day, believing as little as possible in the next
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#435289 added June 21, 2006 at 11:08pm
Restrictions: None
drifting to sleep
I am listening to homenetworking sleepy time music. Been on hold with the fuckers for about 20 mins. I also have a customer on hold on the other line waiting for them too. Can't they hire some more geeks to handle their issues? Do they have to play music that includes waves?
Okay customer transferred Yai!
So I am turning another age in a couple of days... getting old I am. 25. Okay so maybe I am not that old.
My life has been domesticated. I make supper every night with my boyfriend. I sleep on the left side of the bed. I tell him I love him. I mean it.
I wonder what it was like to be single. I think that I remember it not being that fun.
I wonder about all the other single souls that are lost in the world without a shoulder to rest their head. I wonder about my friend far away and how he thinks about me being with someone else now. I still talk to him. He was such an enormous part of my life and I still care. He stopped putting love and his name at the end of emails. I still love him but not the way I love my boy.
Then I think about the other man... the one that I hate who turns 25 tomorrow. So close to the time that I do. I turn black inside... still. Even though I am so very happy and in soul mate heaven.
I want to know if he is sad. I think that he is and I hope that one day he can be happy too. I really don't like him but I want him to be happy. He did shitty things but he is not a shitty person.
My boy and I are going on a little trip this summer. We are going to see one of my friends and we are driving there and it will take 8 hours. I am happy. I want to show off my boy. He rocks. I mean what other boy do I know that would buy feminine hygiene products for his girl without complaining? Actually he offered and he bought the right kind. Imagine that! He is such a nice person and everything feels just right and I love him... i really do.

© Copyright 2006 RaHa (UN: raha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaHa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435289-drifting-to-sleep