*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436648-Another-week-has-gone-by
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#436648 added June 27, 2006 at 1:59pm
Restrictions: None
Another week has gone by
And where have I been? Working! Haha. Last Friday I went to take the Gestitational Diabetes test. That thing is as nasty as ever. After that I went to get my car washed. I love having a clean car.

That Friday, Brent and I went to a Dodger game. We got a Fernando Valenzula Bobblehead which we're now selling on EBAY. EBAY never fails to amaze me. I recently sold a web cam on EBAY for $41.00, 11 dollars more than you can buy it for in a store. Auctioning rocks, I tell you.


Saturday I worked Late Mids from 11 am to 7 pm and then Sunday I came in for 2 pm to 10 pm.

I love the swing shift. We call it "PM WATCH" here at LAPD. I've worked the last 4 years the majority of it on PM Watch and it felt good to go back. It's a watch where you have to work hard, but I don't mind. The people are hard workers with good attitudes and that helps the work go by fast.

Andrew is now going to school part time from 8-12:30 because of my schedule. It helps to save us money.

On the writing side of the house, I'm working on edits for THE HEART'S TORMENT.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1019399 by Not Available.



I've copyedited through 13 chapters - 30 more to go! Sigh. Once it's ready though, I'll be using IUniverse again to publish and I'm looking forward to it.

Well, that's how my week has been - a little hectic, a little busy.

I'm really missing Starrstruck Starr Phenix who had to move and who I love bouncing my writing ideas off of. Hope she's able to get back soon. I don't anciticpate her being able to help me judge my contests...

FORUM
The Bard's Hall Contest  (13+)
MAY Villanelle
#981150 by StephBee - GOT Survivor


and

Show Off Your Best at the Sandbox  (ASR)
A monthly contest that focuses on Genre writing. CLOSED for the Summer.
#1092898 by StephBee - GOT Survivor
,

But I have guest judges on the SOYB Contest, so that will help. I will miss her tho.

Come back soon sweetie! ((hugs)) & *Smile*
Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/436648-Another-week-has-gone-by