*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/437342-Some-thanks
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#437342 added June 30, 2006 at 1:25pm
Restrictions: None
Some thanks...
I just want to thank my sweet friend, Ami emmyloo for sponsoring my
Show Off Your Best at the Sandbox  (ASR)
A monthly contest that focuses on Genre writing. CLOSED for the Summer.
#1092898 by StephBee - GOT Survivor
. We got a lot of support this month, but not a lot of entries, which was kind of a bummer. Ami also gifted my Contest & Activties folder with a shiny Awardicon and I just wanted to thank her for that, too. If you get a chance pop on over to her port and check out some of her writing. You'll really enjoy it.

Another person I'd like to give a plug to is Starr Phenix . She had an ebook Lord of the Moon published through Freyer's Bower recently and I had a chance to read it. If you like erotic fiction, laced in with the supernatural you'll enjoy this book.

Here's a link to the site:

http://www.freyasbower.com

Also, special thanks to Cookie ~ contemplatingareturn for just being a great friend and so supportive.

Ahh...my WDC out of the way, I have today and tomorrow off. Hoping to catch up on a bunch of writing. I have to go pick my Baby Shower Invites today.

I got my Boston Red Sox Replicia ball in the mail today and I was really excited about it. I love the Sox. They are doing well this year and are #1 in their divison. Hubby's Dodgers are #2 in theirs, but I think the National League, as a whole is looking weak. Every American League team the Dodgers have faced in INterleague play has smoked 'em except the Angels.

Have a good one.
Steph


© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/437342-Some-thanks