*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/437529-Short--sweet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#437529 added July 1, 2006 at 11:53am
Restrictions: None
Short & sweet
Short entry today. Got lots to do. First, I have a slew of emails to respond to, then Dave and I are going to help a coworker of his do some yardwork and move things in her new house.

I'm sorry for not stopping by your blogs either yesterday or today, but I will catch up soon.

I just wanted to express my undying gratitude to PastVoices for the Merit Badge:

Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

Generosity of Time and Talents in sending tokens of same to fellow blog members expecting nothing in return.


The text reads "Generosity of Time and Talents in sending tokens of same to fellow blog members expecting nothing in return."

I add it because it gives me an opportunity to share what's been on my mind ever since I started creating and giving away sigs.

"'Tis better to give than receive" I've heard thousands of times throughout my life. I even understood why a few times. Seeing the smiles, and even the tears of thankfulness when I gave something always made my heart happy.

This is no different. Though I can't see your reactions, your deep and genuine gratitude comes through with every word you've typed in response. I even created an email folder called "From the Heart." They mean that much to me . . . and so I don't accidentally delete them when I go on an email cleaning spree.

Though I spend a lot of time creating graphics, the joy you get from them is worth more than any monetary gain. As long as I can spread joy and happiness, I will continue to create and give away the results.

So in a sense, I do expect something in return: knowing I made you smile.

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/437529-Short--sweet