*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438239-An-Invitation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#438239 added July 4, 2006 at 11:51am
Restrictions: None
An Invitation
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
** Image ID #1127333 Unavailable **
This is another photo I took off the Missouri River the other night


I received this email from a friend of mine, and with her permission, I'm posting it here:

Hello everyone,

I have a request. I'm looking for some volunteers to be interviewed by me. Since I can't travel all over the place to other countries and states, I'm doing this via email. Most everyone knows I'm in the process of writing a Christian non-fiction book. I'm realizing (I'm a bit slow I know) that I need to back up and do some research on other people's viewpoints to see where I'm off track, what I'm missing, etc.

I'm looking for various viewpoints:

- a parent
- a person involved in ministry
- an adult child of a parent involved in ministry
- a pastor's kid or missionary's kid (now or before)
- anyone striving to know God better

If you are willing, please respond to this email letting me know what area(s) you are willing to be interviewed in. I will keep all information confidential. My sole reason for doing this is research, so please be honest and not answer what you believe is the "right" answer. If you are willing, I will email you a short list of questions (10 or under) for you to respond to. If you do not wish to answer a particular question, obviously, that is fine. If you know someone else that would be interested in responding, you may forward this email to them for their response as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Karla Kassebaum


If you're interested in helping out, either comment here or send me an email, and I will give you her email address. I know she would love to hear from you. Also, she did tell me if you're not a Christian, yet one of the above criteria apply to you, she'd still love to know your thoughts. All she asks is to let her know beforehand so she can structure the ten questions accordingly.

Thank you all for your responses to yesterday's question. I think I may have figured out how to go about it. I'll let you know the moment I set it up!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438239-An-Invitation