*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438435-The-Sneak
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#438435 added July 5, 2006 at 7:51am
Restrictions: None
The Sneak!
First off, let me just say the next time our dear, innocent looking, David McClain expresses his desire for new newsletter ideas, do not do it!. See, he uses his natural charisma, perfectly practiced humility, and suave writing ability to sucker the idea man (or woman) into implimenting the idea themselves!

How do I know this? Well let me share the sordid story in all it’s gruesome detail.

I suggested a Gossip Column after he begged for ideas upon the release of the last issue of the Blogville Weekly News (see entries "Invalid Entry and "Invalid Entry for the undeniable proof).

Considering his impressive list of contacts and immense knowledge of Blogville, I thought it would be perfect for him. He has after all written a few in his blog about the goings on of other Blogville Citizens. But no, he decides to pull out the stops and inundate my email with challenges and compliments (two things he must know are my biggest weaknesses) that I’d be “GREAT” (exact quote) at writing the Gossip Column myself.

Gulp!

Since he attacked me on two fronts with both challenges and compliments, I surrendered, quite ungracefully, I hesitate to admit.

Consider yourselves warned, friends. I’ll be visiting your blogs and taking notes, so be on your best behavior!

Actually, don’t. Go ahead and be naughty. It’ll make this column even more interesting, and my job a whole lot easier!

How’s this for the column title, dedicated to David McClain aka “The Sneak”: The Blogville Sneak Peek?

Doing a little brainstorming I thought of two ‘sections’ I can possibly add to the column. For one, August birthdays, be it blog, WdC or birth-birthdays of yours or someone else’s email the dates to me. Also if you know of any other events going on in your or a favorite blogger’s life, be it personal or professional let me know. There are many Blogville citizens I don’t read, but you do, simply because I don’t have the time. You would save me lots of work. And the more information I have, the easier time I’ll have in writing this column.

Thanks bunches.

Speaking of news!

Yesterday, Dave and I went to visit Grandma . . . at home! Her doctors released her last Thursday. She’s doing great, and very happy to be home. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I know they helped.

Also, my sister-in-law has a new webpage: http://www.makethemyourself.com Being a mom of a fast growing 2-year old boy, he quickly grows out of his shoes. Being a crafty person and frugal, she started to create her own instead of spending so much money on things that last a month or two. With enough raving from her friends and family, she decided to create the webpage and sell the patterns of the shoes, sandals, swaddling blankets, and a few other things. If you or you know someone with babies and/or toddlers, you should check it out. The patterns are quite reasonable, and they look fairly simple to create.

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438435-The-Sneak