*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438741-Yesterdays-Visit-to-the-doctor
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#438741 added July 6, 2006 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
Yesterday's Visit to the doctor
Well, yesterday I went to visit the doctor. It was time for my checkup. I met Dr. Marter. He was tall and skinny, but very personable and friendly. He said my test results were good, but that I was measuring large for my weeks. Baby's heartbeat sounded great. He's having me come back on 18 JULY for another appt and if I'm still measuring large, they'll pull out the ultrasound again. I might have a fibroid or possible the baby is further along then we think. We'll see, but trust me I am HUGE for 29 weeks. My official weight gain so far was 22 pounds so he was satisified with that.

I got my 4Runner serviced yesterday and looked at the cars a little. I saw a Hybrid Highlander Limited, 2006 for 40,000. Sigh... I saw a reg Highlander, 2006 for 35,000 and a Hybrid Camry 2007 for 26,000. If only I could get that Hybrid Limited Sigh...

Hubby and Andrew are back. It was good to see Andrew and I think Brent knows something is a little off. I need to find the time to talk to him about my feelings, but right now I have to get ready for work. Sigh...

Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438741-Yesterdays-Visit-to-the-doctor