*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439625-So-Tell-Me-Your-Plans
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#439625 added February 27, 2013 at 12:28pm
Restrictions: None
So Tell Me Your Plans
Apart from it being my sisters **st birthday, it's been just another rainy day and Monday. Trip to the supermarket, delivering my parent's shopping and our fourth assessment at the gym.

Toot Toot - That's me blowing my own trumpet. Since March I have now lost almost two stone (28 pounds) in weight, my body fat has decreased by 7 per cent and my blood pressure reading has also improved. I deserve my glass or five of wine I believe.

The kind and positive attitude of the staff at the gym and the positive results are all I need to continue the regime so after the assessment, we started on our individual programmes.

Now, I'm not a big television watcher for several reasons, not least of which is the lack of opportunity to get my mitts on the remote.*Pthb* But thankfully at the gym, each treadmill and bike has its own television screen, complete with a wide choice of channels. It passes the time and relieves the boredom somewhat. I was pleased today to be able to watch a popular word and number game called 'Countdown.'

Before the contestants began their brain battle the hosts of the programme entered into a little banter about what's happening around the world this week. I was very interested and amused to learn that in America it's the start of National Nude Recreation Week.

So, my friends across the pond, I'll be avidly reading your blogs this week to find out what sort of activities you've been participating in, in your birthday suits. You better not let me down and photographs are essential.

Anyway, the correct answer to the question...

'There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles and you don't have a boat. How do you manage to cross it?

IS...

'You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Conference.'

And don't start pointing out not everyone can swim, it's not my test you know. *Pthb*

Think I'll do a bit of Googling myself now on that National Nude Recreation week. *Laugh*



© Copyright 2013 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439625-So-Tell-Me-Your-Plans