*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439759-This-that-and-other
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#439759 added July 11, 2006 at 9:47am
Restrictions: None
This, that, and other
I got so swallowed up yesterday with debating, I neglected to give a huge and hearty thank you to SilverValkyre loves YOU! for this:

Merit Badge in Inner Beauty
[Click For More Info]

You are definitely a fabulous lady!  Thanks so much for being so sweet and supportive and wondrous.  I'm so glad I'm getting to know you!

In case you don't know SilverValkyre loves YOU! is chalaedra's best friend. She exploded onto the WDC scene only seven months ago, but she's made quite an impact. Her writings are quite varied, and she makes outstanding graphics. Like chalaedra she has lots of talent! She also loves to review, already earning 5 Reviewing Merit Badges. She's reviewed some of my work, and she does a terrific job. Very thorough.

I don't know how she does it, but she's sent me fun and uplifting cNotes when I needed the boost, and the merit badge came at a time when I was feeling down. You're a lovely lady, and I'm proud to know you.

The uplifting doesn't end there. Still recovering from yesterday, I checked my email and found this:

Merit Badge in Philosophy
[Click For More Info]

You worked hard today, and deserve this as a token of my appreciation.

Thank you bunches Mavis Moog ! I'm glad to know our discussion has left no mark on our friendship.

And lastly, I'm not looking forward to the rest of this week. It's not that I'm back from my vacation. I'm refreshed enough work is fun again. It's the weather. 99 today, 101 tomorrow, 100 Thursday, 104 Friday, 103 Saturday . . .

And the only rain forcasted is a 40% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow. That's why we had no fireworks, not even put on by the cities on the forth of July. We've had an extreme fire danger for the last month, to the point we have a charcoal grill ban throughout the state. After this week, I wouldn't be surprised if they place a smoking outdoors ban.

Sorry for the boring entry today. That's what's going on upstairs at the moment. Perhaps tomorrow my brain will fire more unique and interesting synapses!

Now go find something more interesting to do. I left fresh coffee, tea and Red Bull by the door for you. The sugar cookies and donuts are for those who don't drink caffeine, yet still need the energy boost to walk out instead of stagger or crawl out the door!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439759-This-that-and-other