*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440007-Look-at-ME-I-got-opinions-and-lots-of-them
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#440007 added July 12, 2006 at 9:20am
Restrictions: None
Look at ME! I got opinions, and lots of them!
David McClain was super kind to give Mavis Moog , PlannerDan and me one of these for our recent debate:

Merit Badge in Opinion
[Click For More Info]

Since WDC does not offer a Merit Badge in Debate, I would like to present you with this Merit badge in its place. You did a wonderful job, stating your opinion in the debate of 7/10/06

I think it suits me, don't you? I love to stand on a soap box (though mostly because it puts me at eye level with the rest of the world) and scream out my opinions, even with the microphones, (sorry if I caused anyone permanent ear damage). That I have an audience, well, now that's a bonus! No wonder I'm addicted to blogging!

I don't put a lot of stock in astrology, but there are some things about it that make an eerie sense. For instance, I bought a metal keychain, wow, 22 years ago now, that has a lion on one side, and on the back it lists a Leo's general traits: Generous, Trusting, Energetic, Authoritative, Warm-hearted, Proud, Domineering. Yep, I'd say those describe me pretty well, especially the proud and domineering.

I'm much like Nada 's niece(?) Aleya, in that you will have my undivided attention and love, as long as the conversation is about ME! Okay, maybe I'm not that bad, but whenever I see 'vivacious' in someone else's blog, dang does my chest and head swell! It's a chore to read the entire entry from top to bottom instead of merely concentrating on what that person has to say about ME!

Maybe that's why many actors are Leos. We thrive on attention. No, it's worse than that. We can't live without it. You can torture us by ignoring us, but that only works for a short while. Being so domineering, we WILL get your attention eventually, no matter what it takes . . . as long as it doesn't sacrifice our pride. Usually, though it involves being generous, energetic and warm-hearted. That way you'll feel guilty for ignoring us and shower us with all the attention we crave.

I'll stop there. I don't want to give away all our secrets of how we manipulate you into loving us *Bigsmile*.

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440007-Look-at-ME-I-got-opinions-and-lots-of-them