*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439936
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1129084
For Christians who are willing to be honest; a place to find grace
#439936 added July 11, 2006 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
Taking Back My Life
God knows my heart - that's all I can say at this point in my life as I try to live for Him, to be close to Him, to be unwaivering in my belief and my faith! It's hard at times, because I've become accustomed to compromising and allowing myself to do things that just aren't right. I have to take my life back and put it where it belongs, which is in God's hands! Satan has studied me from the time I was born - with every thing that ever happened, he's been right there to discourage me, cause me to feel insecure and at fault, to keep me so beat down about myself that I would be no use to God; but God has shown me different - through His word, I know the truth about me now and He has given me confidence and security in Him. I used to constantly seek approval and self-worth through what others thought of me - what a tormenting mistake!!! God knows how I've been treated, and how people have used previous wrongs against me; How people have judged me without ever taking one single step on the road I have walked. God has liberated me with his truth and I pray that the same will be done for all who are hurting and questioning their self-worth. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're worthless or deserve to be mistreated. Those who do are wrong and will have to face God one day and be held accountable for their words. God knows we all are accountable for what we say and do. But not all are willing to acknowledge their wrongs and seek forgiveness. May their blind eyes be opened to God's truth and their hard hearts softened. Life is too short to live in the grip of someone's judgments. Please don't make the fatal mistake of letting someone's prideful opinions control your life.

© Copyright 2006 Forgiven (UN: bethdmiles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Forgiven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439936