*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440631-Introducing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#440631 added July 14, 2006 at 8:29pm
Restrictions: None
Introducing!
I met her at the Christian Writer's Guild "Writing for The Soul" conference in February of 2005. We talked some and exchanged business cards with our email addresses, but neither one of us touched base within that year.

Knowing this lady lived in Colorado, I wasn't surprised to see her at the next conference last February. This time, however, we became fast friends. I met her gorgeous and vivacious daughter (so you can understand how I took to her right away *Bigsmile*), along with her kind, gentle and funny husband.

After observing them together, I was struck by their closeness, their joy, both in each other, as well as in God.

I had mentioned her before. She's the gal who kindly let me edit a few chapters of her nonfiction book. Because of her words, wisdom and complete dedication to Jesus, her words touched me to the point I had to stop editing and simply read, even through my tears. She's also the one who asked for people to volunteer to answer questions for her book.

Well, now's your chance to get to know her! She became a writing.com member yesterday, and I've been all smiles since I received an email from her letting me know she signed up.

letgocling also set up her blog, so you can go over there right now and give her a warm Blogville welcome!

. . .

What, you want the link, too? Fine!

 Reflections  (13+)
This is where I ramble, log tidbits, and ponder.
#1131587 by letgocling


*Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440631-Introducing