*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440667-Journals-versus-Blogs-Search-anyone
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#440667 added July 14, 2006 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
Journals versus Blogs: Search, anyone?
Some time ago I stumbled on a Journaling circle. I remember a comment pro journal was that there is a view count per entry. I'm not sure that matters so much to me, but I'm thinking of starting a journal as well as a blog. The Rant and Whine Journal. So that I don't do that here in my maybe otherwise interesting blog.

Now, of course, I can't find anything about journals.So I have to whine a little more here temporarily. The search function took me to some, but they all turned out to be blogs or folders. I don't know how to begin the format of short paragraph... that leads into a journal entry.

And I'm frustrated that things are so hard for me to find, still.

I got an email from an unknown newbie asking how to put sigs in her port. My ComputerMan Bill did it for me, but there ought to be a good way to find that info. And the info for bitems and citems, etc. I know how to do them now, but don't know where to send someone else.

Is there a search function here somewhere that I'm missing?

© Copyright 2006 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/440667-Journals-versus-Blogs-Search-anyone