*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/441162-Mississippi-Queen
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#441162 added July 17, 2006 at 2:15am
Restrictions: None
Mississippi Queen
Argh, I don't know why I'm listening to this crap. It's from Tyler's journal... it's called "why all lesbians should be euthanized." It's really annoying. Especially his friend's voice... it's like... fingernails on a chalkboard.

Manda looked really really pretty tonight. Really pretty.

My mom was supposed to get workman's comp., but that's fallen through. That's bad news. Her supervisor lied about it. She's trying to get a lawyer. But because of this, she kinda freaked out and had a panic attack... from everything I could figure out from her symptoms. They put her on zoloft. And her blood sugar/pressure was high, of course. Which isn't good considering she's borderline diabetic.

In addition to all of this, apparently they scheduled me to work yesterday and didn't tell me. Nor did they call me when I obviously didn't show up for my 8 hour shift. And I KNOW they have my number, even my cell phone number. Then, they had a fit, asked Manda where I was, she offered to call and they wouldn't let her. Now, the head of the dept., she knew that I wouldn't do that. She was defending me. However, apparently the supervisor didn't hear that. So today, I had the same one who supervised yesterday.... needless to say, she was pissed about all of it and treated me like s*** for it all.

I have intentions of asking the lady over the dept. to please explain to this supervisor what happened so that the next time I work in that dept. I won't have to face the same thing.

So anyway... that's all that crap.

The other night, we ended up staying out til 3 am... but only about 50 feet, at most, away from home. Went to see the neighbors to tell them we couldn't go with them to the nearest gay bar. It was kinda interesting to be around them. They were both drunk. And us? Not so much... but definitely not completely sober. But throughout the night, there kept being times where they would remind us of each other. It was amusing as hell to hear the same conversation happen between them that happens between us.

And Sheila spent at least an hour trying to break into her neighbors trailer to put their kitty in. Which was just amusing to watch someone that drunk try to get in. I also got told that Tiffany had a crush on me. However, I sincerely believe Sheila was telling a fib.... she tends to joke a lot. Apparently they're both scared of Manda tho, which is amusing.

And now, I must go to bed ain order for me to be able to get up in the morning and go back to deliland.

© Copyright 2006 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/441162-Mississippi-Queen