*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/441243-Catching-up
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#441243 added July 17, 2006 at 12:50pm
Restrictions: None
Catching up
Well, not much exciting. I got my books in and I'm tackling Sylvia and the RULES for Marriage. Both are interesting. Sylvia goes into detail about life after death and I find it a fascinating read. There are a lot of similiar themes between her, John Edward, Van Pragh and Michael Newton and it's very encouraging to think there will be a full, rich life after death.

As for the RULES, I've discovered there are some I'm good at and some I need to work on. Haha. I am not his mother. *Wink*

Visited the grandparents yesterday. It was nice to visit but I could tell Grandpa's cancer was bothering him. Grandma seemed in good spirits and had a good time with Andrew. I must make more time to go over and visit.

Still, yesterday wore me out and I couldn't keep up with my 4 year old. I just wanted to lay down on the couch and veg out on TV. He wanted to play and go swimming the pool. I felt like such a party pooper.

Andrew was sweet when Brent came home. We bought some stuff for the baby - some clothes and bottles and Andrew got out the milk and filled a bottle for the baby. Then he tried to feed the baby through his belly button. Bless his soul! He's so sweet.

Tomorrow will be busy. Hoping to do some writing before work.

Take care all
Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/441243-Catching-up