*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/442165-The-sonogram
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#442165 added July 21, 2006 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
The sonogram
Yesterday's sonogram did a lot to relive my anxieties. Baby looked great. I saw the head, the heartbeating, the feet! *Laugh* The spine looked good. She didn't find any Fibroids - Thank God - and baby is measuring 32 weeks on the sonogram and techically I'm 31 weeks. Baby's on track to come a little early, so I'm happy about that and it accounts for the "measuring large."

Brent got home 10 minutes before I had to leave for work and I showed him the sonogram pics. He was interested so that made me happy.

I'm reading the 5 LOVE LANGUAGES book now. It's very uplifting and spiritual, but I don't know if Brent will take the quiz in the back. haha.

I just wanted to thank NegaScout for some GREAT feedback on my Revised FLAMES OF MADEOC story. I'm going to try to tackle an edit today!

Also...got in touch with AFLAC about my supplemental insurance and I'll be getting $500 the day I deliever and every day in the hospital is $100. That's nice. My short term disability will kick in after 7 days. I'm really pleased to know. It gives me peace of mind and I'll have that much extra time with baby when my paycheck runs out.

Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/442165-The-sonogram