*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/445602-Judging-My-Contest-and-Other-Miscellaneous-Thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#445602 added August 4, 2006 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
Judging My Contest and Other Miscellaneous Thoughts
4 Kamal 163 B.E. - August 4, 2006

I'm going to spend the weekend judging the Potpourri Contest. The past week has been busy and stressful. I finished (I hope) my part on the group project that is due tomorrow. I posted the 2nd and hopefully final draft on the small groups discussion board. Then e-mailed the group to see if there was anything that was unclear or needed adding. The next thing to do is finish the individual project for this week, that is due tomorrow as well. I've go the introduction and the reference completed I need to do the abstract and the body. I have everything for the body of the paper, its just a matter or writing it, which I'll do when we get back to the house sometime this afternoon. I've down loaded some information on writing an abstract. The last abstract was a bit sparse and didn't contain everything it needed.

I noticed lately that this blog seems to be getting a bit boring. I'm going to have to spice it up a little. I don't suppose a person can be expected to be exciting all the time, especially when posting every day, but I've decided to post at least everyday as much as possible. I'm attempting to free write this so I seem to be rambling all over the place. I see I've gotten off my original subject and am moving on to something else now.

I don't think I said anything about the rogue rain storm we had in Las Vegas yesterday. It happened after I'd posted and gotten off the computer. Rogue storm sounds a bit more dangerous than it really was. A rogue storm is a storm that wasn't predicted. Anyway none of the weather caster predicted rain yesterday, of course this is the monsoon season here, so I guess an occasional unpredicted storm can be expected. Well, I think that is all for right now. So I'll post this and get on to something else, like eating. My mother is fixing something right now.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/445602-Judging-My-Contest-and-Other-Miscellaneous-Thoughts