*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446171
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1141293
Stories revolving four people who are in love...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#446171 added August 7, 2006 at 4:31am
Restrictions: None
I will be waiting for you_1
Taking the long flight of stairs three at a time, Aria struggled with the stack of files she held close to her chest. Just as she reached the landing, she stumbled and fell to her knees, spilling the files everywhere. Muttering a curse that would even make a construction worker blush, she went about picking up all the files.

Suddenly, she heard a chuckle nearby. When she saw who stood by the wall looking at her, her heart skipped a beat. Did he hear her? Her face grew increasingly warm, but she could just blame it to her recent run up the stairs.

With her eyes narrowed into a scowl, she snapped at him,"What are you laughing at? If you dare say it's me, the least you can do is help me with these files."

Pushing himself off the wall with a shoulder, Ryan tucked both his hands into the back pockets of his jeans. A mocking smile tilted the corner of his lips,"Sorry, no hands."

Gritting her teeth to hold back a biting reply, Aria glanced away and stomped off in another direction. Not far down the corridor, she heard Ryan shouted another reply,"Besides, I still remembered the last time I tried to help you and the way you bit my head off."

Blushing hotly, Aria stomped more forcefully down the hall.

Ryan Frankley, the most sought-after guy in school, the guy who played Romeo and made all the girls sigh in the auditorium, the president of student council, the only guy who could make Aria blush with anger and pleasure... and also Aria's best friend, Meg's, boyfriend.

Aria remembered the time she first laid eyes on him. She was a new student, coming into junior year in a new school, a new town. Besides being new, she was also very self-conscious about her appearance. She wore her long black hair in a ponytail and her bangs were held back with black bobby pins, parting neatly in the middle. With her long limbs and tall stature, she stood out easily in a crowd, which was something a newbie wished to avoid at all cost.

Being new meant she needed another student to guide her around the place, at least until she knew where all her classes were. She was standing uncertainly in the staff office, waiting for her guide when the door opened and a tall good looking guy strolled in. For a self conscious girl like Aria, meeting a good looking guy on the first day of school wearing her not-so-new clothes was a big no-no. She tried to evade looking at him by turning around, her back facing him.

Just then, she felt someone tapped gently on her shoulders. "Are you Aria?" a male voice said behind her.

Wincing slightly, Aria turned around, face to face with the guy who just came in. Tentatively, she nodded.

A welcoming smile lit his face,"Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Ryan and I'll be your guide for the next few days." Then he stucked out his hand for her.

Smiling shyly, Aria shook it.

From there, Ryan took her around and showed her the place. He helped her with her new locker that wouldn't open unless banged at a certain spot and told her which teacher to relax around and which teacher not to fool with; he was there when she finished her first class and walked her to the second; he was the one she exchanged her ham sandwich with an apple of his; he was also the one who introduced her to Meg.

© Copyright 2006 goghvinci (UN: goghvinci at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
goghvinci has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446171