*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446173
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1141293
Stories revolving four people who are in love...
#446173 added August 7, 2006 at 4:32am
Restrictions: None
I will be waiting for you_2

On the second day, he took her to where his friends usually sat during lunch break. Everyone was really friendly and immediately struck off a conversation with her. Aria was guarded at first, but a sweet looking blonde gradually drew her into their conversation.

When the bell rang, everyone scattered to go to their own classes. Ryan looked at Aria,"Can you find your own way by now?"

Before Aria could answer, the blonde pulled at her arm,"It's all right. I can take her there, my class is just next to hers."

With a nod, Ryan walked off. Feeling slightly disappointed, she followed the blonde's lead. Feeling awkward, Aria said,"It's really kind of you to help me. I'm afraid I've forgotten your name, because there was so many people just now and I..." she trailed off.

Laughing gayly, the blonde said,"Oh, it's alright! So that's why you avoided using my name all that time. I'm Meg."

Smiling more easily now, Aria felt maybe she had found a new friend.

And she was right. Meg became her best friend after that. Though they contrasted each other sharply in looks, they complimented each other in behavior.

Meg's golden locks halted guys in their tracks, and her gay personality could light up every room she entered. People flocked around her due to her unguarded ways. Guys and girls all sigh at the sight of her, the guys sighing in pleasure where else the girls in envy.

As for mentally, Meg was a pushover and Aria prevented her from being excessively used; Aria was silent and Meg would tease her into opening up; Meg was indecisive and Aria reasoned her into making up her mind; Aria was stubborn and hard in a lot of matters but it was Meg who would soften her up.

But they were completely the same in one matter; they both fell in love with Ryan Frankley.

Meg and Ryan were the unofficial golden couple in school. They were both competent and popular, and they have also partnered each other in a lot of successful school projects. Their compatibility with each other was renowned through the whole school.

Initially, Aria thought Ryan was Meg's steady, but when she mentioned this to Meg, Meg laughed in her gayish way,"No, but that's what everyone thought. We were both single and we sorta just went out occasionally and everyone just coupled us up." However, a wishful look stole across her face,"But I wouldn't mind if it was true. God knows I have fallen in love with him since we were freshmen. If only he would take the final step, God knows I was the one who made most of it. All he needed to do was to just confess to me, and I will be his."

Smiling softly, Meg looked at Aria,"Am I silly or what?"

Taking her hand, Aria said,"No, not silly. Just in love."

Since then, Aria had kept her affection for Ryan under wraps. Surely with such a striking girl like Meg by his side, he wouldn't notice a wallpaper pattern like her. Furthermore, her love for him of about a year looked so small beside Meg's love of four years.

Unable to express her love, Aria vented it off in the form of anger at Ryan. She was constantly impatient and rude in his presence, afraid that he would ultimately figure out her silly notion of love for him. Like in the most recent case, she slipped on the newly mopped gym floor when she was keeping the equipments. Ryan apeared out of nowhere to lend her a hand. Her face heated up when she felt his hands on her and she quickly shook him off. She rounded on him like a dragon spitting fire, "Get your hands off me! What are you trying to gain from this!"

Ryan must have beared with her for a long time for all of a sudden he exploded," What is wrong with you? You have been like this for the past year! I thought I could keep my distance and this would soon wear off! Where's the pleasant girl I met at the beginning?"

Before Aria could thought of a reply, Ryan charged on, "You were friendly and shy, now you're rude and obnoxious! What happened? Was it me, or is this the way you truly are?"

Feeling as though she had been strucked physically, she rebounded," What do you care? Maybe I was just trying to be polite in the beginning and now that I really knew you, I don't think I like you all that much. Maybe that's why I've been like that!"

His face red with anger, he said," Yeah, maybe that's why. And just for your information, I don't think I like you anymore. You have turned into this illogical rude being that I feel disgusted to be even close to!" And with that he stormed out the gym.

Alone in the in the gym now, Aria struggled silently holding back her tears.

© Copyright 2006 goghvinci (UN: goghvinci at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
goghvinci has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446173