*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446181
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1141293
Stories revolving four people who are in love...
#446181 added August 7, 2006 at 4:46am
Restrictions: None
A Different Realization_2
Meg thought back to the time she first met Aria. It was the beginning of junior year. Looking at her for the first time, Meg was washed over by a sense of dejavu. She recognized the uncertainty and fear in Aria's eyes. She herself had went through that stage before. With that in mind, Meg had set out to draw Aria into their circle of friends. Becoming best friends with her was just an added bonus. They were nothing alike at all, but they complimented each other well.

Meg was pulled further back to the past. To the time she first came to this school as a freshman. Like Aria, she was new and had no friends. After hovering at the main door for a long time, she ventured bravely into the building to look for her first class. All of a sudden, she was knocked off her feet by someone and all her books went flying in the air. Without an apology or stopping to help, the culprit just ran off, leaving a very embarassed Meg lying on the floor.

Meg thought she could just die then and there. When some guy helped her up and then passed her her books, Meg ran off without a word, deeply embarassed.

She managed to make it safely into her first Algebra class. It was there that she met Ryan.

Slumping into a seat at the corner, she wished herself to be invisible. That was why she nearly groaned when a guy who sat beside her turned to her.

"Hello. I'm Ryan Frankley," the guy said in a soft voice.

When she looked at his very attractive face, Meg could feel blood rise up to her face again. Feeling uncomfortable, she nodded in greeting.

A smile broke across his face, and then he shook his head. "That's not the way how it's done. When I introduced myself, you're supposed to return the favour. Now let's try again." Ryan paused, then continued, "Hello. I'm Ryan Frankley."

Warmed by his smile and humour, Meg said tentatively, "Hello. I'm Meg Graham."

Looking at each other, they both broke into a soft laugh.

And from there, their friendship blossomed.

Under Ryan's guidance, Meg learned to smile more and to laugh openly. Ryan's friendliness was contagious; it changed Meg's outlook and treatment towards other people as well.

Meg was naturally a pretty girl, but it was after developing a sunny attitude that her appearance became striking. Whenever she spoke or smiled, her confidence shone through her eyes, enhancing her beauty.

"Hey! Graham!"

Meg frowned, then looked down the bleachers to the only person in the world who would call her by her last name. "Are we leaving?" she shouted back at him.

"I am, but you could stay here if you want to."

Dislike showing clearly in her face, Meg got up and jogged lightly over to David. "Aren't you developing the photos?"

Casting a look at his watch, David said, "Yeah. School has ended ten minutes ago. I'm going home to develop these."

A brilliant thought struck Meg, does that mean Ryan's home as well? An eager smile spread across her face. "Why don't I follow you home to develop the films? We are a team, you know?"

David looked Meg over suspiciously, the frown on his face deepened, "Fine."
© Copyright 2006 goghvinci (UN: goghvinci at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
goghvinci has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446181