*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450322-Just-wanted-to-share
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#450322 added August 24, 2006 at 12:26pm
Restrictions: None
Just wanted to share...
I popped into my port and found this wonderful merit badge waiting for me:

Merit Badge in Family
[Click For More Info]

In honor of your newest little prince. With much love and many hugs!

I just wanted to thank Starr Phenix for thinking of me and baby. If you guys get a chance, pop on over to her port and peek in. She's got limited net access but I know she'd really appreciated it.

Also, if you get a chance, check out her mini-e book at Freyer's Bower''s. Any support would be much appreciated.

Well, yesterday we had off so Brent and I went to Babies R Us and popped in at Target to get some finishing stuff for the nursery. After that, he went to Home Depot and got a new Faux Wood blind for the nursery. It's pretty much done now and I'm really excited. Haha. Just needs a baby now.

Not much else going on. I go to work today for a 5 day stretch, but I'm glad the nursery is polished off. If I get a chance, I'll post a pic a little while later.

Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450322-Just-wanted-to-share