*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450565-Using-Lulu
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#450565 added August 25, 2006 at 12:57pm
Restrictions: None
Using Lulu...
This is a more "writing" geared entry here. I got another Reject back on TORMENT even with the new opening, but I'm pretty much going to go with IUniverse as the publisher there as soon as I clean up my edits.

My next project is using LULU to publish ACROSS THE FICKLE WINDS OF HISTORY. I just got my manuscript basic edit back that I was pleased with. The editor enjoyed the story as well so that was a bonus for me. Just now I selected a FORMATTING/COVER ART provider to work on the format and cover art. As soon as that's done then I can probably submit the project to Lulu for publication. I will probably use their GLOBAL distrubation to make it avail in other markets. They also have press packages to. Of course it's not enough to publish - I've got to pimp it to which will be hard with the new baby and my zeal to keep up with my other projects but I'll let you know how it work is progressing on it.

An FYI...ACROSS THE FICKLE WINDS OF HISTORY earned a really nice Plaque Awardicon here on WDC (anonymously, mind you!) and I just want to thank the Anon who did that. I really appreciate it.

Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450565-Using-Lulu