*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/451860-Figured-i-better-write-before-it-hits-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#451860 added August 31, 2006 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
Figured i better write before it hits again
         Thought I'd stop by and update this before the Fibro catches up with me in some form. Right now I'm having one of my best days. Not much pain. That will change before bedtime. My legs were killing me at work today, and I know they'll be at it again before bedtime.
         Kenzie has the fatigue problem again. She's napping. Wants me to get her up at 10:00 P.M. if she's still asleep so she can be up a bit come back to bed so she's not waking up in the wee hours and not able to go back to sleep. She's also hurting all over, which I hate to see. We're still trying to get the doctors to find the reason for some of her problems. Hopefully we'll be able to do that.
         I fully understand her frustration at not being able to get everything done she wants to, and I hate to see her going through that.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/451860-Figured-i-better-write-before-it-hits-again