*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/453388-Quick-Entry-before-12-EST
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#453388 added September 8, 2006 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
Quick Entry before 12 EST
Bill "had the hots to write" tonight, a letter to a Beechcraft Skipper owner who is having fuel flow problems, so it's a little late for me to get a blog in. I'll try to get back later.
*Blush* *Blush* *Blush*

Didn't make it back after all, and now it's time to take off for work. So, rather than leaving you nothing to read, I'll post the bland story I wrote yesterday. It was sort of plotless, confined to 500 words with certain taboo prompts: road, car, automobile, highway. I'd never done one of those before.

The two things that are prompting me to post it are:
1. I think I might develop it into a longer story with a plot, and am asking for suggestions.
2. I want to plug the contest because the review I got already! from Chester Chummley was one of the nicest I've ever received.

 On the Way  (E)
Taking a friend to the plane
#1153988 by Wren

In
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1115385 by Not Available.



One more tidbit: no one told me peeling wallpaper was fun! It brings out my teenage instinct to peel sunburn. *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/453388-Quick-Entry-before-12-EST