*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/454269-Absence-Update
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#454269 added September 12, 2006 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
Absence Update
I’ve been struggling with some personal issues and my muse went on strike during the worst of it, choosing instead to play spider solitaire on the compie or watch lots of tennis. Although, I must admit, I barely watched during the final seven days of the U. S. Open – underscoring just how bad things were for me. I’m not out of the woods yet, but I’ve managed to ice pick myself a tiny hole so I now see some light. Yay me. but my T.O.S. arms kill me now.

I haven’t let that stop me from playing tennis though. I’m gonna play on two teams this upcoming season. A 2.5 night team (I’m the captain) and a 3.0 morning team. I think I’ll play a bit of singles on the 2.5 and stick w/ doubles on the 3.0. Sooooo, that’s two matches every week plus two team practices. I’ll still walk my two miles in the morning at least twice. Six days of working out. That’s enough – dontcha think?

Laney has a contusion on her foot. They say, with a bit of physical therapy, she should be good to go for her tournament in Jacksonville, Florida in October. We’ll see.

© Copyright 2006 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/454269-Absence-Update