*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/454747-Misc-stuff--Dancing-with-the-Stars
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#454747 added September 14, 2006 at 1:50pm
Restrictions: None
Misc stuff & Dancing with the Stars
Well, I'm sure here and baby isn't. *Smile* Tomorrow I have doctor's appt at 11:20 so we'll see what he says. Hopefully, my body will be ready for an induction. Just when I think I can't get any bigger I do. Sigh...

Well, when Andrew saw me with my haircut the other day he was impressed. He turned to his preschool teacher and said: "Do you like my Mommy's haircut?" Cracked both Brent and I up! Then all night long he kept telling me how much he liked it. He's such a sweetie ((((hugs)))

Tuesday night we watched "Dancing with the Stars." Any fans here? Brent and had wanted to watch the other two seasons but we couldn't with our schedules so we were glad to fit it in. We were very imrpessed. While I didn't see Tucker's peformance because I was putting Andrew to bed, Brent said it stunk. Haha. No surprise he was the one voted off - at least to Brent.

One suprise for me tho was Willa & Max. I thought they did great and the judges made them #3 in the top vote getting which I thought was deserved so I was surprised they were in the bottom 3. While Brent and I didn't vote, that surprise had me thinking maybe next time I'll get off my fat, lazy ass and vote.

Yesterday was busy. Brent and I did some shopping at Costco and then took Andrew to a Dentist appointment. He did good at the dentist. He's got the start of a cavity so we'll take him back for a filling.

Today, I've got some errands to run this afternoon.

Take care
Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/454747-Misc-stuff--Dancing-with-the-Stars