*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/454801-Fibro-really-got-us-this-time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#454801 added September 14, 2006 at 7:35pm
Restrictions: None
Fibro really got us this time
         Yep, you read it right. Yesterday was Kenzie's turn, today was mine. She ran out of energy between 6:30 and 7:00 last night and laid down for a nap. She woke up at 8:30 this morning. That's about 14 straight hours of sleep. She called me at work when she finally got up. And she had a killer headache at that point too.
         My turn was at work this morning. My knees started absolutely killing me. It hurt to sit, it hurt to walk. They just wouldn't stop. I had to do some knee bends to make the pain back off. I took a Neproxen, and that seemed to get the pain to at least go down to a manageable level. The rest of the day was much easier to deal with, though the pain has never really gone away.
         For either of us, that is. Kenzie's headache is gone but now she's getting other pains. Sheesh. She told me where those were but I don't remember right now. Darn that Fibro Fog. LOL I guess we'll see how we both feel by bedtime. Hopefully her hours will be normal tonight. But that's a "wait and see" deal too.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/454801-Fibro-really-got-us-this-time