*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455329-Anthony-Adverse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RatDog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Technology · #1157804
You ever read those random sentences tacked onto Spam emails to fool the filters?
#455329 added September 17, 2006 at 3:53am
Restrictions: None
Anthony Adverse
I spoke to him through the window, Madame.

The arms of Denis closed about the body of Maria.
He had heard those who had campaigned there and knew the country.
He had heard those who had campaigned there and knew the country.

The afternoon fled away before they knew it.
Behind her rose the mill, a whole story to the level of the road to which it served as an embankment.
It is this rare mood which perhaps more than any other deserves to be called happiness.

He began to scatter the fragments of Maria’s cake wantonly.
In her minds eye she saw him holding his hand out over the figure in her little shrine. H
e turned and flung himself down on the grass.

We will go up on the high hill of Gergovia.
He had heard those who had campaigned there and knew the country.

At the thought of him she experienced a longing for which there seemed no adequate human control.

© Copyright 2006 RatDog (UN: cyam_01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RatDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455329-Anthony-Adverse